* For Blood Stasis with abdominal pain, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, abdominal masses and epigastric masses.
* Food Stagnation with pain, distention, fullness and constriction in the chest and abdomen.
* Childhood nutritional impairment.
* Blended with Dang Gui, Chuan Xiong and Xiang Fu for dysmenorrhea and amenorrhea with fixed abdominal mass, and emotional depression.
* Blended with Chai Hu for distention and hardness of the right ribs area.
Available in 5ml bottles
From the beginning Evelyn’s search for reputable extractors in China and testing oils has been a slow but important process. She began visiting large and small extractors, distillers, and perfumers who were enthusiastic and dedicated to producing high quality essential oils from the finest authentic herbs. Her suppliers gradually fell into place – among them a factory/plantation using CO2 extraction in Guangdong Province, a small family-run steam distillery in Jiangxi Province, and a large distillery in southern China focusing on the Chrysanthemum scent.
In the end Evelyn’s persistence paid off. Alchemica Botanica TCM Essential Oils became the first line of essential oils dedicated purely to traditional Chinese herbs and substances, intended for therapeutic use in acupuncture and Chinese medicine in general. It fills a void in currently available essential oils by providing practitioners and their patients with authentic Chinese medicinal herb essences that are easy to use, fast acting and cost effective.