The Twin Stim® III conveniently combines TENS and EMS therapy in a small, easy-to-use, and elegantly designed digital device. In TENS mode it releases a single (monophasic) wave that can relieve pain and in EMS mode it additionally releases biphasic waves whose intensity can be adjusted for therapeutic use. No surprise then that the Twin Stim® III remains among the most popular TENS/EMS models.
One Device, Many Benefits
* In TENS Mode: Offers symptomatic relief of chronic intractable pain, post- traumatic pain and post-surgical pain.
* In EMS Mode: Relaxes muscle spasms, increases blood flow circulation, helps prevent disuse atrophy, aids muscle re-education, helps maintain or increase range of motion, and can be useful for immediate post-surgical stimulation of lower leg muscles to prevent venous thrombosis.
* TENS has 4 Modes (Burst, Normal, Mod1, Mod 2)
* EMS has 3 modes (Synchronous, Asynchronous and Delay).
* Adjustable Timer: 1-60 minutes in 1-minute intervals
* Full control of all parameters and wide range of settings.
* Uses standard 9-volt battery or AC adaptor
* Portable. Fits in the palm of your hand.
* One-year warranty.
* Comes complete with two lead wires, four self-adhesive reusable electrodes, 9V battery, instruction manual, AC adapter, and hard carrying case.
* Total of 7 different modes – 4 TENS & 3 EMS modes
* Waveform: TENS - Monophasic Square, EMS - Biphasic and monophase square wave pulse
* Pulse Rate: Tens - 1-150 Hz, EMS - 1-150 Hz
* Pulse Width: Tens – 50-300 us, EMS – 50-300 us
* Pulse Amplitude: Tens - 0-105 mA, EMS - 0-105 mA
* Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.55" x 0.9"
* Weight: 0.28 lb. with battery
Roscoe Medical, Inc. was founded in 1993 and is based in Strongsville, Ohio. It manufactures and distributes respiratory, pain management, CPAP therapy, long-term care, and home medical equipment. Its pain management products have set new standards in portable electrotherapy, and include innovative products such as the elegantly designed InTENSity Twin Stim III-TENS & EMS Combo, the InTENSity Micro Combo Dual Channel TENS and Micro Unit, and the InTENSity 12. Other products include ones for ultrasound therapy, professional/clinic use, orthopedic braces, hot/cold therapy, rehabilitation and exercise, therapeutic cushions and pillows, topical analgesics, and treatment furniture. The company’s CPAP therapy products include CPAP masks, machines, tubing, headgears, cushions and seals, filters, and accessories. Its durable medical equipment include bath safety, mobility, patient room, and personal care products. Roscoe Medical maintains a strategic partnership with ENDEVR, an innovative Utah based health-focused company.