* Large (6.1 x 4.4 cm) LCD display: shows intensity level, settings and treatment timer. Selected modes and parameters are easily readable.
* Two Treatment Timers: 2 individual timers control the output of CH1, CH2 & CH3, CH4. Ideal when two patients accept treatment using the same device.
* Treatment Time Countdown: Output will shut off automatically when time is up.
* Compliance Meter: The unit can store 60 sets of record of operation.
* Press buttons control power, intensity, and parameter, allowing user to easily adjust settings.
* Precise Intensity Control: 100 steps of intensity level controlled by press buttons from 1 to 100 mA.
* All control buttons protected by a swing cover to avoid accidental touch.
Common uses include:
* In TENS Mode: Offers symptomatic relief of a wide range of chronic intractable pain, post-traumatic pain and post-surgical pain.
* In EMS Mode: Increases blood flow circulation, relaxes muscle spasms, helps prevent disuse atrophy, helps maintain or increase range of motion, aids muscle re-education, and can be useful for immediate post-surgical stimulation of lower leg muscles to prevent venous thrombosis.
3 packs containing 4 electrodes each, lead wires, batteries, user manual & electrode placement guide, and carrying case
Warranty: 1 year, unit only
Wire Jack Size: 4.0mm
In addition to TENS/EMS devices, its product innovations include the ARS hot water therapy pump, Jstim 1000 Joint Stimulator, Qfiber Infrared Therapy, and Thermotech heating pads. Its staff is trained and kept informed of emerging medical device techniques under the auspices of Dr. Norman W. Lefkovitz, MD, Head of the Department of Neurology, St.Thomas Hospital in Akron.
Pain Management Technologies is BOC accredited, and HME certified by the state of Ohio.