* For low fever, stifling sensation in chest, headache, dizziness, or heavy limbs.
* For steaming bone fever without sweating, afternoon fever, constant low-grade fever, five palms heat.
* Cool blood and stop bleeding. Chronic febrile disorders where heat enters Ying level, nighttime fevers and chills in the morning, thirst, flushed face, irritability, nosebleeds, purpuric rash.
* Clear liver heat and brighten eyes.
* Malaria disorders with chills and fever.
Major known chemical constituents: artemisinin (a sesquiterpine lactone)
Available in 5ml bottles
From the beginning Evelyn’s search for reputable extractors in China and testing oils has been a slow but important process. She began visiting large and small extractors, distillers, and perfumers who were enthusiastic and dedicated to producing high quality essential oils from the finest authentic herbs. Her suppliers gradually fell into place – among them a factory/plantation using CO2 extraction in Guangdong Province, a small family-run steam distillery in Jiangxi Province, and a large distillery in southern China focusing on the Chrysanthemum scent.
In the end Evelyn’s persistence paid off. Alchemica Botanica TCM Essential Oils became the first line of essential oils dedicated purely to traditional Chinese herbs and substances, intended for therapeutic use in acupuncture and Chinese medicine in general. It fills a void in currently available essential oils by providing practitioners and their patients with authentic Chinese medicinal herb essences that are easy to use, fast acting and cost effective.