* For kidney Yang deficiency and deficiency of Ming-Men Fire with aversion to Cold, cold limbs, weak back, impotence and urinary frequency.
* Deep Cold causing Qi stagnation or blood stasis with Cold in the blood causing amenorrhea or dysmenorrheal. For Cold-Damp Bi, Yin-type boils and for sores or abscesses that do not heal.
* Spleen and kidney Yang deficiency with abdominal pain and Cold, reduced appetite and diarrhea, and heart Yang Deficiency, particularly with chest obstruction Bi.
* Conditions with Heat in the Upper body (dry mouth, sore throat, or toothache) and Cold in the Lower body (Lower back pain, cold lower extremities) and diarrhea.
* Blended with Dang Gui and Chuan Xiong to promote menstruation and relieve cramps when cold is a causative factor.
Major known chemical constituents: Cinnamaldehyde > 80% (from Kaiping extractor analysis). Aldehydes 65-75%, Eugenol 5-10%
Available in 5ml bottles
From the beginning Evelyn’s search for reputable extractors in China and testing oils has been a slow but important process. She began visiting large and small extractors, distillers, and perfumers who were enthusiastic and dedicated to producing high quality essential oils from the finest authentic herbs. Her suppliers gradually fell into place – among them a factory/plantation using CO2 extraction in Guangdong Province, a small family-run steam distillery in Jiangxi Province, and a large distillery in southern China focusing on the Chrysanthemum scent.
In the end Evelyn’s persistence paid off. Alchemica Botanica TCM Essential Oils became the first line of essential oils dedicated purely to traditional Chinese herbs and substances, intended for therapeutic use in acupuncture and Chinese medicine in general. It fills a void in currently available essential oils by providing practitioners and their patients with authentic Chinese medicinal herb essences that are easy to use, fast acting and cost effective.