DBC™ ProMaxx Acupuncture Needles
As Low As $8.96
Why use DBC ProMaxx:
• New generation of DBC needle engineered for athletes
• Firm shaft
• First needle made with this technology
• Precision tip designed for painless insertion
• Better choice for deeper needle insertion
Who should buy DBC ProMaxx:
• Practitioners who treat athletes (all levels)
• Practitioners treating patients with more muscle mass
• Practitioners treating acute and chronic pain conditions
• Practitioners with patients concerned with quick recovery
Each needle has a spring-style metal handle and is individually packaged with its own guide tube, color-coded tabs for easy gauge identification, in easy-to-open blister packs. Sold in boxes of 100 needles.
DBC™ acupuncture needles are made with machine-controlled precision to ensure every needle is finished to the highest quality. The grinding and polishing processes are automatically controlled and have no human intervention, thus ensuring excellent consistency. DBC™ needles have a micro polished high-tech coated body and optimized needle tip to geometrically ensure smooth painless insertion. The easy grip handles are especially designed with a handle length of up to 25mm both in pipe handle and spring handle products.
DongBang™ Corporation is one of the largest acupuncture manufacturers in the world and fully committed to innovation and the continuous support of worldwide academic research in acupuncture.
ATTENTION: Federal law restricts sale of acupuncture needles to or on the order of qualified Acupuncture practitioners as determined by individual states. No medical claims are intended or implied for any products sold. The purchaser accepts full responsibility for the safe and proper handling and use of all products and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Lhasa OMS, Inc. and the manufacturer of the product at issue from any consumer claims relating to the products or their ultimate use.