X-Oxide Disinfectant Spray

Special Price $9.95 Was $12.95
In stock
32 fl oz
X-Oxide disinfects while it cleans. This fragrance-free, biodegradable spray prevents mold and mildew, eliminates heavy odors and allergens, and disinfects and sanitizes surfaces. It kills 99.99% of bacteria, including Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19) and is hospital and restaurant-grade. Available in 32oz spray bottles.

Food Contact Surfaces
• 99.99% sanitation with no wiping or rinsing required

Hospital & Healthcare Surfaces
• Virus inactivation in 10 minutes
• Bacteria disinfection in 10 minutes

Caution: Keep out of the reach of children. Store in original closed container in a cool, dry place away from heat or open flame.
Chlorine Dioxide
Alkyl (60% C14, 30% C16, 5% C12, 5% C18) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride
Alkyl (68% C12, 32% C14) Dimethyl Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride