Emily Skin Soother© Furry Friend Skin Soother
The first Emily product specifically formulated for use on animals and, like all Emily products, formulated to be simple, natural and effective for sensitive skin. Based on its Unscented Hot Skin Soother, Emily Furry Friend Soother is designed to help with hot spots, rashes, cracked paws, rain rot, dry itchy spots and all types of other red, hot, angry skin problems.
Just 6 natural ingredients make it effective:
- Beeswax: a natural barrier that is both protective and antiseptic
- Organic Sunflower Oil: full of Vitamin E to help soothe dry skin
- Frankincense: traditionally used in the treatment of injury and skin conditions to reduce swelling, alleviate pain and promote healing.
- Red Peony: traditionally used to 'clear' heat; and cool. Also used for swelling, pain and injury. Also antibacterial: it demonstrates an inhibitory effect on certain bacteria.
- Dictamnus Root Bark: a bitter and cold herb used traditionally for extreme heat signs or 'damp-heat'. Used for sores, rashes and exhibits an antifungal effect. The bitterness also reduces the likelihood of licking.
- Phellodendron Bark: another bitter cold herb traditionally used for 'damp-heat' presentations. Drains heat from sores and lesions. Also demonstrates antimicrobial and antifungal effect, and helps reduce licking..
Available in 1.8 oz. jars.
Emily Skin Soother is a voluntary signer of the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics and have pledged to avoid all suspect or questionable ingredients. The Cosmetic Safety database has evaluated and rated Emily products a zero (lowest hazard) on a scale of zero to ten.