Hassle Free Returns
Special Shipping & Return Policy UpdatesDue to these extraordinary circumstances, and to make sure we can continue to service all customers, Lhasa OMS will be instituting the following policy changes:
- Our “same day shipping” program will be suspended starting immediately. This will give our team time to ensure orders are shipped correctly and stock is replenished in a timely manner. We will make every effort to ship the same day, but this may delay your order shipping by one or two days. We will provide further communication when we are able to reinstate this program.
- For certain products in high demand, we will enforce a quantity limit and one order per day limit to ensure there are enough products for all.
- We will be suspending all orders purchased on credit terms until further notice. All orders must now be placed with a valid form of payment (credit card or Paypal). Paypal payment can only be used for online orders. We apologize for any inconvenience, but we are planning for fewer customer care representatives and this is a necessary step.
- Our highest priority is to maintain an on-going supply of inventory for our practitioners. To achieve that goal and minimize panic buying or intentional over buying, we are temporarily suspending our current returns policy of unlimited returns within 30 days.
- Effective immediately, all returns require prior authorization through customer service, will be subject to a restocking fee, will be shipped at the buyer’s expense and upon receipt of an authorized return, a store credit will be issued.
It is our goal and intent to return to our normal shipping & returns policies as soon as possible.
Thank you for choosing Lhasa OMS as your trusted supply partner.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of invoice date – no hassles! (Please see our Return Exceptions below)
- Returns require authorization, which is obtained by calling Lhasa OMS Customer Service and obtaining a return shipping label.
- Returns after 30 days and within 120 days must be in unused, salable condition in original packaging for credit only.
- Returns after 30 days may incur a 15% restocking fee.
Ship returns to:
Lhasa OMS, Inc.
230 Libbey Pkwy.
Weymouth, MA 02189
As Easy as 1.2.3
Call or email for authorization.
Receive your return label.
We can email you a label or send one in the mail.
Pack and ship your package.
Schedule a UPS pickup or drop at your local UPS store.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long does it take to process my return?
Once we receive your shipment with the items to return, we normally process it within 48 hours.
I opened my product but I’m not happy with it. It’s still within 30 days. Can I still get a credit?
Yes. Lhasa OMS truly believes in No-Hassle returns. Within 30 days, we will take it back if you’re not fully satisfied (please see our Return Exceptions below).
I've had my product more than 120 days. What can I do?
Depending on the condition and/or expiration time frame of your product, we would be happy to discuss your options. Please call customer service at 1-800-722-8775 or email us at info@LhasaOMS.com.
Excludes Online CEU courses (through Net of Knowledge), software, DVD’s, special order items, open box and outlet items. Applies to retail and practitioner accounts only.
Return shipping for international customers is free when returning defective or damaged products. Shipping costs for other returns are the responsibility of the international customer.
Consumable Item Product Returns -The integrity of our products is paramount to Lhasa OMS. Expiration dates are only one of the methods we use to monitor the continued quality and safety of a product. Due to product safety concerns, we apologize but we are unable to accept returns for single herbs, herbal formulas, or CBD products when the product’s safety seal has been broken or freshness has been compromised. Creams and lotions can be the target of tampering and thus are not returnable. We apologize for any inconvenience this product safety policy causes. This policy is part of our on-going commitment to provide safe, high quality products.