AcuLift™ MicroPen System
Additionally, this system includes all organic, vegan, doctor-formulated serums and pre- and post-care products for the best possible results. It also includes access to a 4 hour recorded CEU training, a starter patient "take home kit" including 3 sample topicals, ten brochures and a PDF for self-printing, a web page PDF, and patient after care instructions.
Warranty: 1 year, MicroPen only
Note: Unit color has recently been updated; no other changes have been made.
• Calm: arnica-infused cooling mist
• Nourish: peptide serum
• Revive: restoring serum containing DMAE and CoQ10
• Superb: hyaluronic acid, collagen, and vitamin C serum
• Before Treatment: Topical anesthetic may be applied before treatment to provide light numbing if desired.
• Gentle Treatment: Physician-formulated, organic, vegan serum prepared for the skin's needs will be applied. The AcuLift™ MicroPen is then used to create controlled microchannels, eliciting the body’s healing response. This will remodel and rejuvenate your skin to provide a younger, more firm, and radiant appearance.
• Post Treatment: Following treatment the skin may appear pink or slightly red, similar to a mild sunburn. Typically this disappears after 12-24hrs. The patient aftercare kit to accelerate your recovery and results.
• Results: Are sometimes apparent after one treatment and will improve over a series of 3-6 monthly treatments. Results will continue to progress for several months after your last treatment. Results may last as long as 5 years.
Nourish: hyaluronic acid, argireline, matrixyl 3000, snap-8, vitamin C ester, vitamin E, leucidal organic preservative
Revive: rose flower water, organic aloe leaf juice, emulsifying wax, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, glycerin, DMAE bitartrat, meadowfoam seed oil, vitamin E, sunflower seed oil, vitamin C, carrot seed oil, hyaluronic acid, coenzyme Q10, provitamin A, vitamin A palmitate, alpha lipoic acid, provitamin B5, vitamin B3, organic maple sugar cane and bilberry fruit extract, organic orange and lemon peel extract, organic cranberry fruit extract, organic alcohol, castor oil, lecithin, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate
Superb: vegan hyaluronic acid, vegan collagen, vitamin C, leucidal organic preservative
The AcuLift™ derma roller and related micro needling products are of the highest quality, micro needle devices available in the US. As a division of AcuHealing LLC, all products are available to professionals.
Our goal is to make collagen induction therapy (micro needle skin therapy) widely available for men and women who are interested in a non-invasive safe, affordable way to improve the appearance of their skin or hair. AcuHealing LLC also holds training classes for acupuncturists, doctors, nurses and estheticians who are interested in learning the art of facial rejuvenation for using AcuLift™ products.