Acufast Needle Wrist Launcher Band
1. Take the AcuFast Needle Wrist Launcher and position it in your non-dominant hand with the magnetic base between your thumb and index finger and the AcuFast logo (on the free end of the strap) in the down position.
2. Release the free end and pull away so that it is no longer attached to the underlying soft velcro area.
3. Take the strap and pull the free end of the AcuFast Needle Wrist Launcher strap (AcuFast logo indicates the free end) away from the underlying soft velcro loop area. Place the fingers of your free hand on the soft velcro loop area and pull the strap towards you to create a wide-open loop. Slide your fingers and hand into the loop and position the base on the outside of the wrist, proximal to the wrist crease.
4. Place an open pouch of needles with the AcuClip/AcuBase assembly onto the Wrist Launcher base. Tighten the strap by pulling on the free end to your comfort level.
Note: the AcuFast Needle Wrist Launcher base should be resting lightly on the wrist and with little or no movement when the wrist is rotated side to side.
5. The AcuFast Needle Wrist Launcher is now ready to use! Simply select your needle size along with its Acuclip/Acubase assembly and place it on the AcuFast Needle Wrist Launcher base with the handles pointing towards your fingertips and you are ready to start finding points and needling!