Powecom KN95 Respirator Mask - Pack of 50
UPDATE: As of July 6, 2021, the FDA no longer authorizes for emergency use Non-NIOSH-approved respirators for health care personnel. Powecom masks are still manufactured up to the same standards. For more information please click here.
The KN95 face masks we sell are supplied by a Chinese manufacturer that is FDA-registered and has 3rd party testing to highlight particulate filtration effectiveness. Each mask is made with 5 layers of protection which includes 2 layers of skin-friendly non-woven fabric, electrostatic adsorption meltblown filter element, and 2 layers of PP cotton.
• 46% non-woven polypropelene, 28% melt-blown fabric, 26% ES hot air cotton.
• Ear loops: Latex free
• Nose piece: Adjustable aluminum
• Construction: Multi-layer filtration system of non-woven soft and breathable fibers.
• New anti-fake sticker that can be used to verify authenticity.
Learn more about the testing and results here.
• Keep face mask clean before use. Do not touch the inside of the face mask.
• Open face mask. Hold the face mask to cover nose and mouth and pull each ear loop with each hand to wear.
• Ensure the face mask fits to the face by adjusting the nose piece and keeping the mask edge close to the face.
CDC Respirator Extended Use and/or Reuse Recommendations