Battle Balm Demon Jar
Like the original formula, Battle Balm Demon Strength uses a proprietary but highly concentrated blend of 20 natural plant ingredients. Deeply influenced by historical Chinese herbal formulas used by martial artists for centuries, it integrates balanced warming and cooling properties to vigorously fight pain and gently harmonizes the body. Great for most acute or chronic pain conditions that can flare up.
Battle Balm Demon Strength includes:
15% Wintergreen (Methyl Salicylate)
*No additives, fillers, preservatives, or artificial ingredients
Some of the many Uses for Battle Balm
* For pain from overuse, repetitive stress injury, muscle strains, muscle pulls, muscle spasms, tendonitis, ligament tears, bruises, hematomas, burns, abrasions, skin infection, urticaria, hives, bug bites, edema, and similar conditions.
* Great for neck pain, back pain, lumbago, arthritis, joint pain, rheumatism.
* Works particularly well with trigger point therapy, deep tissue massage, and any other injury rehabilitation and recovery program.
How to Use:
* For anyone, anytime, massage into areas experiencing nagging aches and pains. Apply warm heat or cool pack for deeper penetration.
* Before training to help warm up muscles, tendons, joints and ligaments. Lightly massage into the target areas.
* After training lightly massage into target areas to increase circulation, reduce bruising/swelling, and begin the body's healing and recovery process.
* A little bit goes a long way. Depending on frequency of use and size of area being treated, the 0.45 oz. size can last between a few weeks to a few months. The 1.9oz. container can last anywhere from a month to a year or more.
* Not recommended for use on pregnant women, those with a heart condition or history of heart conditions, on children or those under 18 years of age, those taking blood-thinning medications or with liver conditions.
Available in 1.9oz and 0.45oz jars.
-Yellow Beeswax* - Cera Flava - Shields skin with an anti-bacterial water-resistant protective layer. Also allows herbal formula to adhere and absorb directly into treated area. Contains vitamin A which is important to cell development.
-Jojoba Oil* - Simmondsia Chinensis - Transdermal delivery system for herbal constituents. Chemical composition is similar to the body's naturally secreted oil, sebum, and is thus, miscible. Absorbs easily into skin.
-Menthol* - Mentha Arvensis - Topical analgesic and local vasodilator. Also lowers skin barrier function for improved penetration of herbal constituents.
-Camphor (Zhang Nao)* - Cinnamomum Camphora - Antiseptic, antibacterial, and disinfectant properties. For preventing bacterial and fungal infections on skin. Antispasmodic properties help reduce cramps and muscle spasms.
-Cajeput* - Melaleuca Minor - Topical analgesic, antiseptic, and antibacterial properties. Traditionally used for joint pain, arthritis, and rheumatism.
-Wintergreen Oil* - Gaultheria Procumbens - Topical analgesic and antibacterial. Traditionally used for poor circulation, inflammation, tendonitis, joint pain, arthritis, and rheumatism.
-Arnica Flowers* - Arnica Montana - Topical analgesic, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties. Traditionally used for arthritis, contusions, hematomas, and skin disorders such as eczema and psoriasis.
-Calendula Flowers (Jin Zhan Ju)* - Calendula Officinalis - Anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antimicrobial, and antiviral properties. Also has immunomodulatory properties (lymphocyte activation or immune system response). Traditionally used for treating minor wounds, burns, bruises, and other skin disorders.
-Safflower Petals (Hong Hua)* - Carthamus Tinctorius - Topical analgesic with antibacterial properties. Traditionally used for hematomas, sprains, and rheumatism.
-Field Mint (Bo He) - Mentha Haplocalyx - Topical analgesic and anti-inflammatory. Traditionally used to treat pruritis (itching), sores, rashes, and burns on the skin.
-Chinese Angelica Root (Dang Gui Wei) - Radix Angelicae Sinensis Cauda - Traditionally used in external applications to treat trauma, pain, and reduce bruising.
-Prepared Aconite Root (Zhi Fu Zi) - Radix Aconiti Lateralis Preparata - Topical analgesic and anti-inflammatory. Traditionally used for joint and arthritic pain with feeling of coldness or pain in cold weather.
-Myrrh (Mo Yao) - Resina Commiphora Myrrha - Topical analgesic for trauma. Traditionally used as an anti-inflammatory, analgesic and to promote tissue healing. It also has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
-Chinese Quince (Mu Gua) - Fructus Chaenomelis - Traditionally used to decrease swelling, reduce cramping and lessen muscle spasm.
-Frankincense (Ru Xiang) - Gummi Olibanum - Topical analgesic. Traditionally used in traumatic injury healing. Also used for treating sores and carbuncles.
-Burr Reed (San Leng) - Rhizoma Sparganii Stoloniferi - Traditionally used to alleviate pain and reduce masses or nodules.
-Notoginseng (San Qi) - Panax Pseudoginseng - Traditionally used in traumatic injuries to stop internal and external bleeding. Also used to reduce swelling, possibly with sores or abscesses.
-Sappan Wood (Su Mu) - Lignum Sappan - Traditionally used to promote blood circulation, prevent viral and bacterial infection, reduce swelling, improve immune system healing function, and protect against arthritis and rheumatic conditions.
-Corydalis Rhizome (Yan Hu Suo) - Corydalis Yanhusuo - Topical analgesic and anti-inflammatory. Traditionally used to treat pain and inflammation from trauma or other.
-Lavender (Xun Yi Cao) - Lavendula Angustifolia - Traditionally used as an anti-bacterial, analgesic and to promote tissue healing. It also has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
Tested on combat athletes, Battle Balm is a superior all natural topical pain relief formula that is bridging the gap between Eastern and Western medicine. Battle Balm is marketed towards high performance humans and those who put self-care and optimum health first.