Battle Balm Original Jar
* Deeply influenced by Chinese herbal formulas used by martial artists for centuries.
* Integrates balanced warming and cooling properties to vigorously fight pain and gently harmonize the body.
Battle Balm Original Strength includes:
7% Wintergreen (Methyl Salicylate)
*No additives, fillers, preservatives, or artificial ingredients
Some of the many uses for Battle Balm
* For pain from overuse, repetitive stress injury, muscle strains, muscle pulls, muscle spasms, tendonitis, ligament tears, bruises, hematomas, burns, abrasions, skin infection, urticaria, hives, bug bites, edema, and similar conditions.
* Great for neck pain, back pain, lumbago, arthritis, joint pain, rheumatism.
* Works particularly well with trigger point therapy, deep tissue massage, and any other injury rehabilitation and recovery program.
How to Use:
* For anyone, anytime, massage into areas experiencing nagging aches and pains. Apply warm heat or cool pack for deeper penetration
* Before training to help warm up muscles, tendons, joints and ligaments. Lightly massage into the target areas.
* After training lightly massage into target areas to increase circulation, reduce bruising/swelling, and begin the body's healing and recovery process.
* A little bit goes a long way. Depending on frequency of use and the size of the area being treated, the 0.45 oz. size can last between a few weeks to a few months.The 1.9 oz. container can last anywhere from a month to a year or more
** Not recommended for use on pregnant women, those with a heart condition or history of heart conditions, on children or those under 18 years of age, those taking blood-thinning medications or with liver conditions.
Available in 1.9oz and 0.45oz containers.
-Yellow Beeswax* - Cera Flava - Shields skin with an anti-bacterial water-resistant protective layer. Also allows herbal formula to adhere and absorb directly into treated area. Contains vitamin A which is important to cell development.
-Jojoba Oil* - Simmondsia Chinensis - Transdermal delivery system for herbal constituents. Chemical composition is similar to the body's naturally secreted oil, sebum, and is thus, miscible. Absorbs easily into skin.
-Menthol* - Mentha Arvensis - Topical analgesic and local vasodilator. Also lowers skin barrier function for improved penetration of herbal constituents.
-Camphor (Zhang Nao)* - Cinnamomum Camphora - Antiseptic, antibacterial, and disinfectant properties. For preventing bacterial and fungal infections on skin. Antispasmodic properties help reduce cramps and muscle spasms.
-Cajeput* - Melaleuca Minor - Topical analgesic, antiseptic, and antibacterial properties. Traditionally used for joint pain, arthritis, and rheumatism.
-Wintergreen Oil* - Gaultheria Procumbens - Topical analgesic and antibacterial. Traditionally used for poor circulation, inflammation, tendonitis, joint pain, arthritis, and rheumatism.
-Arnica Flowers* - Arnica Montana - Topical analgesic, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties. Traditionally used for arthritis, contusions, hematomas, and skin disorders such as eczema and psoriasis.
-Calendula Flowers (Jin Zhan Ju)* - Calendula Officinalis - Anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antimicrobial, and antiviral properties. Also has immunomodulatory properties (lymphocyte activation or immune system response). Traditionally used for treating minor wounds, burns, bruises, and other skin disorders.
-Safflower Petals (Hong Hua)* - Carthamus Tinctorius - Topical analgesic with antibacterial properties. Traditionally used for hematomas, sprains, and rheumatism.
-Field Mint (Bo He) - Mentha Haplocalyx - Topical analgesic and anti-inflammatory. Traditionally used to treat pruritis (itching), sores, rashes, and burns on the skin.
-Chinese Angelica Root (Dang Gui Wei) - Radix Angelicae Sinensis Cauda - Traditionally used in external applications to treat trauma, pain, and reduce bruising.
-Prepared Aconite Root (Zhi Fu Zi) - Radix Aconiti Lateralis Preparata - Topical analgesic and anti-inflammatory. Traditionally used for joint and arthritic pain with feeling of coldness or pain in cold weather.
-Myrrh (Mo Yao) - Resina Commiphora Myrrha - Topical analgesic for trauma. Traditionally used as an anti-inflammatory, analgesic and to promote tissue healing. It also has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
-Chinese Quince (Mu Gua) - Fructus Chaenomelis - Traditionally used to decrease swelling, reduce cramping and lessen muscle spasm.
-Frankincense (Ru Xiang) - Gummi Olibanum - Topical analgesic. Traditionally used in traumatic injury healing. Also used for treating sores and carbuncles.
-Burr Reed (San Leng) - Rhizoma Sparganii Stoloniferi - Traditionally used to alleviate pain and reduce masses or nodules.
-Notoginseng (San Qi) - Panax Pseudoginseng - Traditionally used in traumatic injuries to stop internal and external bleeding. Also used to reduce swelling, possibly with sores or abscesses.
-Sappan Wood (Su Mu) - Lignum Sappan - Traditionally used to promote blood circulation, prevent viral and bacterial infection, reduce swelling, improve immune system healing function, and protect against arthritis and rheumatic conditions.
-Corydalis Rhizome (Yan Hu Suo) - Corydalis Yanhusuo - Topical analgesic and anti-inflammatory. Traditionally used to treat pain and inflammation from trauma or other.
-Lavender (Xun Yi Cao) - Lavendula Angustifolia - Traditionally used as an anti-bacterial, analgesic and to promote tissue healing. It also has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
Tested on combat athletes, Battle Balm is a superior all natural topical pain relief formula that is bridging the gap between Eastern and Western medicine. Battle Balm is marketed towards high performance humans and those who put self-care and optimum health first.