Battle Balm Original Stick
Battle Balm - Original Strength includes:
7% Wintergreen (Methyl Salicylate)
*No additives, fillers, preservatives, or artificial ingredients
Some of the many uses for Battle Balm
* For pain from overuse, repetitive stress injury, muscle strains, muscle pulls, muscle spasms, tendonitis, ligament tears, bruises, hematomas, burns, abrasions, skin infection, urticaria, hives, bug bites, edema, and similar conditions.
* Great for neck pain, back pain, lumbago, arthritis, joint pain, rheumatism.
* Works particularly well with trigger point therapy, deep tissue massage, and any other injury rehabilitation and recovery program.
How to Use - Stick
* Simply push up the amount needed. Apply to the affected area and cap the rest. No messy hands to deal with.
* For anyone, anytime, just massage into areas experiencing nagging aches and pains. Apply warm heat or cool pack for deeper penetration.
* Before training to help warm up muscles, tendons, joints and ligaments. Lightly massage into the target areas.
* After training lightly massage into target areas to increase circulation, reduce bruising/swelling, and begin the body's healing and recovery process.
** Not recommended for use on pregnant women, those with a heart condition or history of heart conditions, on children or those under 18 years of age, those taking blood-thinning medications or with liver conditions.
Available in 0.45oz sticks.
* Yellow Beeswax - Cera Flava - Shields skin with an anti-bacterial water-resistant protective layer. Also allows herbal formula to adhere and absorb directly into treated area. Contains vitamin A which is important to cell development.
* Jojoba Oil - Simmondsia Chinensis - Transdermal delivery system for herbal constituents. Chemical composition is similar to the body's naturally secreted oil, sebum, and is thus, miscible. Absorbs easily into skin.
* Menthol Mentha Arvensis - Topical analgesic and local vasodilator. Also lowers skin barrier function for improved penetration of herbal constituents.
* Camphor (Zhang Nao) - Cinnamomum Camphora - Antiseptic, antibacterial, and disinfectant properties. For preventing bacterial and fungal infections on skin. Antispasmodic properties help reduce cramps and muscle spasms.
* Cajeput - Melaleuca Minor - Topical analgesic, antiseptic, and antibacterial properties. Traditionally used for joint pain, arthritis, and rheumatism.
* Wintergreen Oil - Gaultheria Procumbens - Topical analgesic and antibacterial. Traditionally used for poor circulation, inflammation, tendonitis, joint pain, arthritis, and rheumatism.
* Arnica Flowers - Arnica Montana - Topical analgesic, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties. Traditionally used for arthritis, contusions, hematomas, and skin disorders such as eczema and psoriasis.
* Calendula Flowers (Jin Zhan Ju) - Calendula Officinalis - Anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antimicrobial, and antiviral properties. Also has immunomodulatory properties (lymphocyte activation or immune system response). Traditionally used for treating minor wounds, burns, bruises, and other skin disorders.
* Safflower Petals (Hong Hua) - Carthamus Tinctorius - Topical analgesic with antibacterial properties. Traditionally used for hematomas, sprains, and rheumatism.
Field Mint (Bo He) - Mentha Haplocalyx - Topical analgesic and anti-inflammatory. Traditionally used to treat pruritis (itching), sores, rashes, and burns on the skin.
Chinese Angelica Root (Dang Gui Wei) - Radix Angelicae Sinensis Cauda - Traditionally used in external applications to treat trauma, pain, and reduce bruising.
Prepared Aconite Root (Zhi Fu Zi) - Radix Aconiti Lateralis Preparata - Topical analgesic and anti-inflammatory. Traditionally used for joint and arthritic pain with feeling of coldness or pain in cold weather.
Myrrh (Mo Yao) - Resina Commiphora Myrrha - Topical analgesic for trauma. Traditionally used as an anti-inflammatory, analgesic and to promote tissue healing. It also has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
Chinese Quince (Mu Gua) - Fructus Chaenomelis - Traditionally used to decrease swelling, reduce cramping and lessen muscle spasm.
Frankincense (Ru Xiang) - Gummi Olibanum - Topical analgesic. Traditionally used in traumatic injury healing. Also used for treating sores and carbuncles.
Burr Reed (San Leng) - Rhizoma Sparganii Stoloniferi - Traditionally used to alleviate pain and reduce masses or nodules.
Notoginseng (San Qi) - Panax Pseudoginseng - Traditionally used in traumatic injuries to stop internal and external bleeding. Also used to reduce swelling, possibly with sores or abscesses.
Sappan Wood (Su Mu) - Lignum Sappan - Traditionally used to promote blood circulation, prevent viral and bacterial infection, reduce swelling, improve immune system healing function, and protect against arthritis and rheumatic conditions.
Corydalis Rhizome (Yan Hu Suo) - Corydalis Yanhusuo - Topical analgesic and anti-inflammatory. Traditionally used to treat pain and inflammation from trauma or other.
Lavender (Xun Yi Cao) - Lavendula Angustifolia - Traditionally used as an anti-bacterial, analgesic and to promote tissue healing. It also has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
Tested on combat athletes, Battle Balm is a superior all natural topical pain relief formula that is bridging the gap between Eastern and Western medicine. Battle Balm is marketed towards high performance humans and those who put self-care and optimum health first.