Digital Ultima 5 TENS
* Five different modes of operation for pain treatment versatility
* 2 channels so it can be used to relieve pain at 2 body locations simultaneously, or provide relief at a single body location or over a large area
* Reusable electrode pads (each pad lasts for 10-15 treatments)
* Large LCD display makes for easy viewing
* Protective cover over amplitude controls
* Comes completely ready to use
* 5 year limited warranty against mechanical defects
Common Uses include:
*Fast relief from acute pains (e.g., after surgery or accident)
*Chronic pain relief(e.g., arthritis)
*Pain relief for back, foot, shoulder, neck
*Relaxing muscle spasms
*Increasing local blood circulation
*Maintaining or increasing range of motion
*Preventing or retarding disuse atrophy
*Preventing post-surgical deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
Package Includes: TENS device, 4 reusable electrode pads, 2 industrial strength AA batteries, lead wires, carrying case, belt clip and users manual.
Warranty: 5 years, unit only
Wire Jack Size: 4.0mm
In addition to TENS/EMS devices, its product innovations include the ARS hot water therapy pump, Jstim 1000 Joint Stimulator, Qfiber Infrared Therapy, and Thermotech heating pads. Its staff is trained and kept informed of emerging medical device techniques under the auspices of Dr. Norman W. Lefkovitz, MD, Head of the Department of Neurology, St.Thomas Hospital in Akron.
Pain Management Technologies is BOC accredited, and HME certified by the state of Ohio.