Hwato® Five Acupuncture Needles
Featuring new and improved packaging, Hwato® Five needles are sterile and disposable, made from surgical stainless steel, and have a Chinese spiral wound silver-plated copper handle. Each blister pack contains 5 needles. Available in boxes of 100 needles.
Hwato® factory is the world's oldest, largest and most respected manufacturer of hand-made needles. All stages of production are executed there. Stringent quality control is applied throughout the process, ensuring a consistent, reliable and safe product.
Hwato® are ideal for treatments using electroacupuncture or moxibustion.
ATTENTION: Federal law restricts sale of acupuncture needles to or on the order of qualified Acupuncture practitioners as determined by individual states. No medical claims are intended or implied for any products sold. The purchaser accepts full responsibility for the safe and proper handling and use of all products and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Lhasa OMS, Inc. and the manufacturer of the product at issue from any consumer claims relating to the products or their ultimate use.
- Zheng Gu ShuiAs low as $7.68
- New ProductKN95 Respirator Mask - FDA Authorized - Pack of 10$24.99
- Golden Sunshine Pain Terminator CreamAs low as $14.00
- 7-Star Pipe$1.15
- New ProductFace Shield$3.95
- New ProductFinger Cots - Medium$7.65
- Cupping Torch Tool$7.70
- On SaleTipSafe™ Extinguisher with DishSpecial Price $11.46 Was $13.48
- On SaleHuasun (Hoist) Smokeless Moxa RollSpecial Price $6.22 Was $7.32