Protect yourself and others with the KN95 face mask. This white, foldable respiratory mask fits securely over the nose and mouth, is one-size-fits-all, FDA-registered
, and CE-approved. Sold in packages of 10(masks are not packaged individually).
The KN95 face masks we sell are supplied by a Chinese manufacturer that is FDA-registered and has 3rd party testing (including the CDC's International Respirator Assessments to Support the COVID-19 Response) to highlight particulate filtration effectiveness. Each mask is made with 5 layers of protection which includes 2 layers of skin-friendly non-woven fabric, electrostatic adsorption meltblown filter element, and 2 layers of PP cotton.
• 46% non-woven polypropelene, 28% melt-blown fabric, 26% ES hot air cotton.
• Ear loops: Latex free
• Nose piece: Adjustable aluminum
• Construction: Multi-layer filtration system of non-woven soft and breathable fibers.
• New anti-fake sticker that can be used to verify authenticity
Powecom masks are CDC tested and approved for 95%+ filtration and listed on the CDC’s Appendix A. Learn more about the testing and results here
• Keep face mask clean before use. Do not touch the inside of the face mask.
• Open face mask. Hold the face mask to cover nose and mouth and pull each ear loop with each hand to wear.
• Ensure the face mask fits to the face by adjusting the nose piece and keeping the mask edge close to the face.
CDC Respirator Extended Use and/or Reuse Recommendations