High-quality Korean smokeless moxa made from carbonized mugwort and shaped into cones measuring approximately 1” diameter X 1” high. Each cone is coated with a special mixture of jade, clay, germanium and bio-ceramic, and undergoes a unique oven-baking process that eliminates smoke, tar, and odor common to traditional moxa.
* Cone-shaped moxa generates gentle, long-lasting heat for treatment.
* Optimum temperature reached in approximately 5 minutes. Each cone burns effectively for 20-25 minutes. Residual heat is still strong when treatment complete.
* Ideal for patients (or practitioners) who have difficulties with smoke, and for general in-office use.
* Recommended for use with DBC™ Moxa Burner or burners of similar configuration.
* Each container contains 50 moxa cones.
Since 1979, Lhasa OMS has been committed to providing the widest selection of high quality acupuncture supplies at the lowest possible prices. With our Price Match Guarantee, you are ensured competitive prices on great products. Lhasa OMS carries everything you need to stock your practice, from Acupuncture needles to Zeel ointment. Our knowledgeable and courteous staff makes ordering from Lhasa OMS pleasant and easy.
Email: [email protected]